Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Advantages & Disadvantages

Advantages

The advantages of pursuing a career path in zoology include:
  • fulfilling-helping wildlife
  • able to travel the world while working in the field
  • can be flexible with completing different tasks- teaching, research, and administrative activities
  • secure employment-skills for molecular biology are in demand

Disadvantages

The disadvantages of pursuing a career path in zoology include:

  • can work long hours -60-70 hours per week on regular basis
  • difficult to juggle all aspects of job, such as teaching and researching
  • must stay on task at all times

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i want to be a zoologist in my future so i think i will do well in zoology.INSHALLAH.

Anonymous said...

i have always wanted to be a zoologist or a marine biologist and now that im a softmore in highschool i have to decide which one i wqante to be... after looking at both jobs i have decided which one im going to be. im going to put my future into zoology!

Anonymous said...

Zoology is a great career that everybody should be invovled in. I love animals and thats what I want to do for my future

Anonymous said...

I love animals!

Anonymous said...

i guess it's ok

Anonymous said...

I have always wanted to be a zoologist but I wasn't always sure of it but now that I'm in High school I'm sure that I want to become one and join the effort of saving wildlife.

Emma said...

I was writing a report about my dream job for my English teacher,Mrs.Thomas.This really helped!Thank you